Thursday, December 11, 2003

well here i am again and it seems like every time i write in this journal i gripe about work, but right now work is just such a big stress for me that I can't help it. It consumes me day in and day out. As you have probably already guessed I have to go to work tonight. Misery and despair! The last night I had at work was so bad! One of my patients coded and I thought he was going to die! it was terrible! The family members had come out of the room and said he was not responding, and when we went running in there he just looked like he was dead. He had a pulse, but his blood pressure was 40/20 and he was not breathing! we tried to revive him, but he wouldn't come around, so we had to call a code! It really, really sucked! And after that I could barely work, I just wanted to leave and cry.
Anyway, I hope that tonight will be better. I should go and get some stuff at the store before work because we don't really have anything in the house. My roommate Matt moved out yesterday, and I am really happy for the change. I think that it will be much better with him not living here.
Yesterday I went to a christmas party at my church hosted by the bible study that I go to. It was really a lot of fun. The one elder had written this silly skit and they just picked people out of the crowd to act in it. It was pretty funny. We also sang christmas carols and there was lots of good deserts.
okay, this time i really have to go to the store.

Song of the day...Woody Guthrie, Hobo's Lullaby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home