Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Well, I am awake, and it is time to get ready for work again. Strangley I feel as though I never went to bed and I am still dreadfully tired. I could not sleep well because I was tossing and turning, thinking about work, and the fact that I really need to somehow get myself seriously organized because I am never going to get to be an excellent nurse until I do. I tossed and turned worrying that the phone would ring and that it would be work calling and saying that I had not done something I was supposed to or that I had done something that I wasn't supposed to. I tossed and turned feeling like I had not done as good a job as I should have, that I could have done more for my patients and more for my co-workers. AAaaaaahhhhh!!!!!
So when I got up I made some lists of things that I need to make sure I do, so that I will not forget them, at least until they become second nature to me. Hopefully that will help. The frustrating thing about nursing is that it never goes the same way from one day to the next. So it almost feels like you can't really get a routine down. Frustrating!
Okay, I have to go shower, get dressed and all that good stuff, I just wish I could go back to sleep!

Song of the day...Traffic's John Barleycorn Must Die(just cause thats the last song I practiced on the guitar before writing this so it's in my head.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home