Tuesday, November 04, 2003

well, i at least completed my laundry and balancing my checkbook. I did not get too far on the thoughts that were on my mind. However i have something to possibly look forward to now...going to Michigan for Thanksgiving...I will be happy to leave here for a while and see my homies up north :) i miss all y'all alot more than i can even explain actually. what will it take to make me happy? or is that an impossibility in this world. I am very nearly convinced that the latter is the answer. it seems to me that whatever situation i am in, i am always looking to the future thinking,...if only i were there, then i could be happy! of course when i reach that place, there is always something or some reason that i cannot feel content. or perhaps it is something within the person themselves that makes people happy. maybe i need to change what it is that i think makes me happy. if i make it something that is attainable, and I attain that, wouldn't that make it impossible for me NOT to be happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home