Saturday, November 01, 2003

its saturday morning, i am off, i got up and exercised hard for an hour and now i am sitting here all sweaty and stinky and feeling really good. i always feel better after i exercise. I don't know why i don't do it more often.
plans for today...i am probably going to see an air show at one of the air bases down here. The blue angels will be there. I have heard they are quite the sight to see. I am somewhat curious, so i think that it will be a good time. Other than that I have been itching to go see the movie intolerable cruelty so I think that I am going to try and talk my roommates into going to that tonight or tomorrow. more thoughtful entries are definitely in the future of this journal, but so far every time that I sit down to write I don't have much time, so, that is the reason for the blandness of them to this point. always looking to the future to be better than the present:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home