Monday, November 17, 2003

So it has been a while since I wrote in this journal. I can't say that much has happened since I wrote. I have been having a lot of mental turmoil though. Things aren't quite good here as far as the roommate situation goes. They are complex and confusing and most of all there is a lot of hurt. Well I am the one getting hurt. The other two are doing fine I guess. I should have been smart enough to see this coming before I got into it, but now it is too late and there is no changing the way that things are. Friendship is such a fragile thing I guess, and I seem to be really good at losing friends and hurting people, and not so good at being on the recieving end...being lost, and being hurt. My mom keeps telling me that life is hard(this I know), that there is a lot of pain(this too I know), what I want to know is does it ever stop?

Song of the day...Ben Harper's Another Lonely Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home