Thursday, November 13, 2003

Well, I guess that I slept about 12 hours last night so I made up for not sleeping the day before. I have to go to work again tonight and I feel pretty rested right now, so that is a good thing. When I got up, I went for a run, only two miles today, but I was getting a cramp so I didn't want to push it.
The rest of the day I spent thoroughly cleaning our apartment since my roommate Matt is having a couple of friends spend the weekend here with us. The place was a mess. but now it really looks decent. So I at least feel like I accomplished something today. I hope that it is a relaxing night at work tonight. I really hope it won't be hectic and maddening and busy and make me want to quit my job.
so anyway...gotta get ready for work.
Song of the day...Van Morrison's Dancing in the Moonlight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home