Sunday, November 09, 2003

well it is one of those dreary, drizzly grey mornings where everything just seems lazy and you don't really feel like doing much of anything, but yet you're bored...and it is a sunday morning no less. I am all showered and ready to go to church, but i still have about 15 minutes before I have to leave. well at least i am not rushing around at the last minute trying to be ready in time.
Yesterday was my last shift working days at the hospital and i start tomorrow night on the graveyard shift as some like to call it. I was really quite sad to say farewell to some of the people on days. Well it isn't exactly farewell i guess, I will still see them coming and going, but you know, i won't be working with them any longer. But with nights comes more pay, and less personell clogging up my space :)
As to life in general, well...hmmm, i guess that it is just kind of there. I am still longing for a motorcycle, but the weather has gotten cold and wet here so that has been helpful in keeping me patient. I am SO looking forward to going back to GR to visit my pepe's there over thanksgiving. I have long been going through withdrawel for some good hangout time and some serious conversations on a more intellectual level. It is always good to have something to look forward to, to help you through the days...but the days aren't so bad either. I made pumpkin bread the other day and if that is not enough to make a person happy i don't know what is! :D Hmmm, well I should probably get going to church otherwise I will end up being late despite the fact that I have been sitting around here twiddling my thumbs for the past half hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home