Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I am just getting home from a long night at work, I scarfed down some chocolate chip pancakes that my roommate graciously made this morning and soon I am heading to bed. I am SUPER tired! But I am not going to bed before I say that I talked to my roommate last evening and it was the best thing that could ever happen. We so badly needed to have that talk for a long time and we both feel so much better now and there is a lot of clarification that happened. It is so renewing and freeing to finally have talked about things. Our friendship was really in jeapordy I think, but now we are on the road to hopefully, maybe, things being better than ever before. You live, you hurt, you learn, and it makes you stronger I guess. I am so glad to know that my friend who I thought I had lost, isn't lost afterall...............................
...............................oh, yeah, i better go to bed now. I am about to fall asleep right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home