Tuesday, November 18, 2003

well...i spent a few minutes, or rather what was meant to be a few minutes(it turned into quite a lot of minutes) reading people's blogs, you know the new blogs that come out. Anyway, I felt that I was starting to go crazy, because there were so many interesting people writing, and I don't know them, and sometimes I can't bear NOT to know all the interesting people in the world. I realize my blog is very bland compared to some. I need to learn somethings about computers so that I can spice up my page. I want to put pictures on my page, and do all sorts of cool things, I just don't exactly know how. Well not knowing, is no excuse for not learning...right?
On a different note, it is the most beautiful day here that we have had for a while, cool, but gorgeously sunny, and pure, pure blue sky. It makes my heart want to jump around inside of me. I baked a raisin spice cake today. I felt like there was the need for something special.
Now I must go get ready for work, and meet my roommate to talk over things.

Song of the day...Bob Marley's Three Little Birds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home