Friday, November 21, 2003

so i didn't end up going to bed after all. My roommate was awake so we started talking and ended up talking for several hours. It was good. There are some new developments that are gonna really change things if they happen and so we were discussing them. Anyway, it was more of the fact that she is know keeping me informed that really makes the difference in how I am feeling. The actual stuff that we were talking about was not something that is necessarilly what I want to see happen. Anyway, I am being pretty vague here and I realize that, but now is not the time to go into details. So then she had to go to work and I ended up watching a movie, Life As a House and then when that was done I decided that I should probably sleep a little while since I was feeling all wierd in the head. So went and laid down and fell asleep and woke up 9 minutes ago. It was good. I feel better now.
So whats next on the agenda?...I don't know. Both my roommates got home from thier various places and now I shall see what happens next.
Anyway, gotta run now cause Jen is in the progress of cleaning the kitchen and I should do that for her since she just got home from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home