Monday, November 24, 2003

busy, busy, busy! I am at work. and actually it is not busy and so that is why I am writing this now. It is a good night though. partly because it is a relaxing night here, and I can actually feel like I am a good nurse and doing a good job, and partly because, well...a certain someone called me. Well I didn't actually get to talk to him because I was already at work and so my cell phone wasn't on, but I checked my messages and he was there. I went outside and listened to it, tried calling him, couldn't get through, gave up, came back inside, checked my messages again, and he had called again. I know it is pathetic, but I can't help it, my heart still jumps when I see his name on my caller id!
okay, well I really should get back to work. ONe more night and then HELLO grand rapids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home