Thursday, February 05, 2004

so i began filing my taxes online, but have not finished them yet. ugh! it gives me a headache. I am gonna just finish it in the morning. i am tired, but don't want to go to bed, there is nothing to stay up for though. I should just go, but...why?
man, it is back to work tomorrow night. I don't want to go. i am back to dreading work again because people suck, and the things people say suck, and it sucks that I let it get to me, but I am still insecure in my nursing skills and so it makes an impact on my self confidence. oh what to do.
i think I am whining and I don't like whining so maybe I should just end this for the night. I am not sure what my problem is. so i guess to bed it is!

Song of the day...Johnny Cash's version of Hurt, by Trent Reznor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home