Sunday, January 25, 2004

sunday morning. appropriately sunny for a morning of this day. lonely big blue sky and birds singing. i couldn't tell you what time of year it was if you just placed me here and asked me. this is a seasonless region. beautiful in its own, but relatively unchaging to the seasonal being. i am a seasonal being.
last night i couldn't sleep. this is beginning to be a habit. my circadian rhythm is all off. sleep wants to overtake me at this time of day. it screws up your head. literally i think it messes with your mental wellbeing.
Either I am successfully fending off this cold, or it is taking its time at relinquishing all of its misery upon me because I have not reached the part where my nose is running and I'm sneezing and coughing and just plain miserable. I am glad because I have to work tonight and thats misery enough.
i shall go to church today. i miss too often because of work, but not today. oh i am tired though. i feel i could sleep for hours now. and so it goes.

Song of the day...Amazing Grace (to the tune of house of the rising sun), Blind Boys of Alabama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home