Tuesday, January 20, 2004

everybody knows that the dice are loaded
everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
everybody knows the war is over
everybody knows the good guys lost
everybody knows the fight is fixed
the poor stay poor, the rich get rich
thats how it goes...everybody knows.

leonard cohen...man i love music. what i would do without it i have no idea. it would be a bland world out there. I had another rough night at work. Not too terribly bad, but not very fun thats for sure. I feel like I am a shitty nurse sometimes. I don't want to be. I want to be an excellent nurse, but it takes SO much to be one. Sometimes I feel like I just can't do it.
i feel like playing guitar and singing, but my former roommate came and got his guitar today. he is starting lessons supposedly. So I guess that I am going to have to go and invest in a guitar because I can't lose grasp of what I have learned so far.
i bought some new boots. i couldn't resist them. they are beautiful. black, tall, right below the knee. They are not high heeled which is good. They are gonna be my motorcycle boots once I get a bike. they are so supple and mold to your foot and leg. i think i'm in love....ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home