Saturday, January 17, 2004

so an entry in this thing is long overdue. I just keep saying to myself, oh, I'll write in my blog tomorrow. then tomorrow never comes. life's normal routine has set back in since the holidays. work has not been half bad since I came back. I probably shouldn't say that, i'll jinx myself. I am off this whole weekend and so happy about it. Jen and I are planning to do some fun chillin'. we of course regularly rent videos. lately I started us on a kick of renting old classics. these are the movies that I grew up on, and I have missed them. it seems like always there is some new modern movie that we would always want to see, and so we'd never rent older ones, but there are so many great classics out there. ones that I want to see again, ones that I have never seen and want to watch. so we are gonna keep renting at least one classic each time we go. last night we watched Rebel Without a Cause with James Dean. That was a good movie.
I think that this weekend we are going to go and see Girl with a Pearl Earring. We have both read the book (its good). and now we want to see the movie. besides it has Colin Firth in it.
what other plans for the weekend? i need to find a gym to become a member of. the fitness room here at the apartments is just not cutting it, besides maybe if I have a membership somewhere that I am paying for, then I will be motivated to be diligent and work out. man i am so lazy!
I got my car all fixed. i am so happy to have my cherry bomb back again! i miss driving her so much when she is gone :) last weekend that certain someone that I mentioned in my last entry came to see me. I ended up getting that thursday night off, and it is a good thing because if not, I would not have gotten to see him at all. it was a really good visit, but at the same time that makes it really bad, because...."sigh" well you know... I only got to see him a couple hours anyway because he had to drive again so that he could be where he needed to pick up another load early in the morning. really sad and pathetic that those few hours with him can cause me such torture and heartache for so many days afterward. i can't heal myself and just get over him. i can't think what it is gonna take to get through my thick head he's not for me.
well...i have things that I should do now(including running), so i better do that before I get unmotivated.

Songs of the day...Coldplay, warning sign. and Oasis, stop crying your heart out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home