Monday, February 02, 2004

i attended my first pro basketball game this weekend. the san antonio spurs vs. utah jazz. what craziness. it was really quite fun actually and there is no way that you can help from getting into the game. we were wayyyyyyyyyy, way up in the balcony, but the way the place is built, you are way up there, but still almost over the court because the seating is so steep. it was kind of scary. the spurs won, so it was a good game to have gone to. I can't believe all that is involved in these things, and how much money goes into these arena's they build for sports, etc. i went to the game with a couple from my church. they are really cool, really neat people. I like them a lot already, they are christians, but they are not those typically dorky, stiff, unable to have a good time type of people that you sadly so often find in christian circles. it was quite refreshing and I am glad for the opportunity to know them.
tonight i must go back to work. i am dreading it again since the last night I worked i did not leave there until 11am. it was aweful. aweful in many ways. i hope that it will be a good night tonight.
i am soon to be without a computer here at the apartment. matt, the ex-roommate had left his computer, tv, vcr, soundsystem here when he moved out, but now he has become somewhat of an ex-friend as well and so he is going to come and get his stuff. I cannot be without a computer, so I am going to buy one. I have been wanting to anyway, but I do need input from those of you who know something about computers because I know practically nada. I am looking at Dell. give me some tips y'all :)

Song of the day... Ani Difranco, not angry anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home