Saturday, February 07, 2004

here i am. saturday morning. awake, its a marvelous day. i feel happy. I am listening to my new favorite cd. Coldplay. what a great band. i have to work tonight, but that is still hours away. there is a lot of stuff that I plan to do in between now and then. i hope to be productive today. that would be a great accomplishment for me.
i still didn't complete my income taxes. such a pain. it would not be so bad, they make it pretty easy these days, but i have to file my federal, plus i have to still do Michigan tax because I was there also this year. what a pain. hmmm, tax evasion might be something worth looking into. ha ha :)
well it looks like tomorrow is the day we will be losing the computer and tv/vcr/stereo here. whatever am i going to do with myself. I will have nothing to entertain me. I will have to entertain myself! horrors! ha ha. actually it will be quite good I suppose i will start doing more reading again and maybe get some things accomplished that i have been wanting to, but never have the discipline to do. but you all will probably see a lot less of me online. in fact you won't likely see me at all for a while I guess. I am going to buy a computer though, so hopefully we won't be too long without that. especially since we will still be paying the cable bill.
well, time for me to get on with my days activities.

Song of the Day...Coldplay, the scientist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home