Friday, April 30, 2004

okay, so it has been incredibly long since i wrote in this thing. I am just not inspired when I am in public places most of the time. Life just keeps moving onward. It rains a lot down here lately. That means i can't ride my bike. Well, can't because I don't have gear for that right now. I want to go camping, but the depressing thing is that I have no one to camp with, and though, if worst comes to worst I will go by myself, it is usually more fun to have someone to hang with. So anyway, I am pretty much down and bumming right now. I miss all my friends from my past life in GR. I miss people I know and like hanging out with cause we all like to do the same things. I think I am just really tired right now, and hormonal and therefore feel like I am in the depths of depression. I hate that. I am depressed too because I have 5 whole days off and I had all these plans to go camp at enchanted rock and now everything has fallen apart. it is supposed to rain alot AGAIN this weekend and people I wanted to go with me have other plans now, and the campground is booked. I really, really, really don't want to waste 5 whole days off doing nothing, but what can i do?
Jen is having a party at our apartment on Saturday night, friends from her bible study group who i don't know. I don't want to be home. I don't feel sociable, and I already know that I don't have things in common with these people. I have met a few of them and have not been impressed. Girly, normal, boring human beings. Ugh!
Anyway, I am being mean, and aweful and terrible I know, but I can't help it right now. So I have to think of some way to get out of the house for the night.
And I guess that is about it. Some of my family was here to visit me a couple weeks ago. That was great to see everyone. Now they are gone and it is silent again. I have zero energy at the moment. I feel like I am going to melt down over this stool I am sitting on because I don't have the energy to hold myself up.

Song of the day...Ani Difranco, As Is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home