Wednesday, February 11, 2004

there are ways to get to the internet even if i don't have it in my home now. I am at the library. what wonderful things libraries are. however i feel wierd writing in this because i don't know who may be reading over my shoulder and not that i am writing anything, but it just makes me uncomfortable. so that just reinforces the fact that i really need to buy a computer so that I can write in the privacy and comfort of my own home. nothing new with me of late. i have been off for a few days. thats always great. i really want to go somewhere though. somewhere else. it's time for a trip of some sort. i know...i just need to wait until june, but the urge is overcoming me now. good things come to those who wait though right? okay. i'll wait.

Song of the day...Sinead O'Connor, Nothing compares 2 U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home