Monday, March 01, 2004

okay, so i am writing in my blog. i know it has been a while. I've been busy. I was off this weekend and Jen and I, both being quite sick of San Antonio, decided to take a roadtrip to the beach at Corpus Christi. It was definitely refreshing to the mind and body to get away from here and of course the ocean always seems to have such a healing element to it. I was a little dissapointed in Corpus though. I guess I was just expecting it to be a little nicer. The weather was not super beach day weather either though so that could have had something to do with it.
Anyway, we are back in SA now, and it is gonna be back to the old routine. I don't work until tomorrow so I at least have this one more night off.
I have been realizing that I am seriously bored with my life and seriously need to find something to do that is going to keep me busy and interested. I think that I will look around and see what local healthcare opportunities there are where I could do some possibly less institutional nursing. I would like to do that I think. Though the fact that I don't speak spanish is probably something that would be a big barrier. Well, I am going to see what I can find anyway.
Must start searching so that means this blog comes to and end for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home