Monday, March 15, 2004

at the library again. don't really feel like writing. i bought my plane tickets for europe. I ended up getting a different deal thank originally and it is better. A little cheaper and less connections. I am happy for that. I am leaving on the 30th instead of the 1st, so I will be arriving on the 31st. Then I will return on the 14th.
went and saw hidalgo last night. I enjoyed it. It was rather interesting to me how virtuous of a man they made made frank hopkins or whatever his name was. What I mean is. There was no sex whatsoever in the movie. They even had him turn down the sexy evil lady. I thought that was pretty cool. It is pretty bad when society has us so desensitized to things that we actually root for the person to have sex.
So anyway, nothin going on here. i am bored.

Song of the day...Mazzy Star, Halah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home