Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I just finished reading through all my previous entries and I was thinking how neat it is to be taken back to where i was at the particular time i wrote each entry and i decided that i need to write in this thing more often. I am terribly disappointed at the same time because i realized that all the comments i had from people to my postings are all somehow mysteriously gone. Totally vanished. Every post has zero comments up till about my latest two entries or so. very disappointing to me as there were some comments that i would have wished to have saved. I am still puzzling over what could possibly have happened to them all, but how am i ever to even begin understanding the workings of computers and these modern electronic devices we have around us today.
Its getting late, and i had planned to spend the evening reading. well actually i did spend the evening reading, but just not reading a book like i had planned. instead i relived my entire blog and as the archives became smaller and smaller as I worked my way up to the present i realized i really need to start writing again. I really do enjoy writing, i am not really sure why i have been so negligent for so long now. I am on a mission to change that now. we will see how long it lasts.
Life is much the same as it always is, though my time in San Antonio is fast coming to an end. I always look forward to these changes, but then it always seems that once they begin looming ahead of me on the horizon i wish that maybe I could put the brakes on a little and just coast in to the changing point. It seems like it comes at you too fast sometimes. Change always breeds a whirlwind of feelings inside of me. I so look forward to it but at the same time I dread it terribly. I love and hate the unknown it seems. I can't do without it, but have a hard time dealing with it too. hmmm...it's all very confusing. I am not even sure that I know what i am talking about. Anyway, for any of you who i haven't talked to in a while, i am fast coming up on a changing point in my life. moving, new job, new place, new people. we'll just see how it goes i guess.
it's ironic how life makes things hard for us. just when my time of leaving is approaching texas is beginning to have some of it's most beautiful weather. the kind of weather that makes this place beautiful, that made me think that this was a place i could think about living in when i first moved down here. perfect weather. but at least i know that it will not stay that way, and so i will move on.

Song of the day: Over The Rhine-Suitcase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home