Wednesday, April 06, 2005

wow, so i just got home from work not long ago. the world feels full of promise. the weather outside has that fresh, new life, feeling of spring(not to the extent that you get up north...where it just so overwhelmingly bursts out everywhere, but still that freshness), the birds singing. I have three days off now, so my spirits are high, for that reason, but also because a hospital called me last night. One in Danville, Va. It is a telemetry floor, and the idea of that is not a bad one to me. I would like to learn more about telemetry and so think that it might not be a bad learning experience and plus i would be broadening my possibilities for future jobs, the more i expand my knowledge. Danville Va. hmmm, hmm, hmmm. we shall see what happens. I haven't interviewed yet. I am just happy that someone has called me because i was almost beginning to get worried as i had not heard from any hospitals yet and the time for me to leave draws ever closer. so lets just see what happens. well now i must call and awaken my friend from her slumber so that i can resist falling into a slumber of my own. i don't want to waste a moment of this day.

Song of the day: Cat Steven's-How can i tell you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home